Goals & Intentions
Get Clarity On What You Want To Achieve
With This Full Moon Workshop
(Normal Price RM180)
A Perfect Time For Intention-Setting
Get clear on what you want to accomplish externally but also the kind of energy you want to embody for the 2nd half of 2021.
Goal-setting is useful to help us take action in the direction we want to steer our lives towards. However, we need an anchor to keep us steadfast in the face of external chaos.
This is where intentions come in. Intentions are in the present moment. Intentions are lived each day, independent of achieving the goal or destination.
The Full Moon is a powerful monthly opportunity to cleanse our mind, body, and spirit. It is a reminder that we are constantly co-creating with the Universe, in tune with our Highest Self.
Thus, the Full Moon is the perfect time for intention-setting and discarding all of the negative thoughts, feelings, and emotions that are no longer serving us.
Stagnation, negativity, fear and everything that do not serve us must be ejected in order to set powerful Full Moon intentions that bring us closer to our authentic Self.
Ahead of this coming Full Moon, I would like to invite you to join me on this special Full Moon Workshop to look into our goals & intentions or simply to reset them if need be.
Don’t miss out, join us now!
What You Need To Prepare Before The Session
- 1Wear loose and comfortable clothes during session
- 2A quiet space or room for minimal distractions (preferably with black out or thick curtain)
- 3A yoga mat or your bed for guided meditation
- 4Pen and your downloaded worksheets (link to be sent when the worksheets are ready)
- 5Ear phones (optional)
- 6A good & stable connection to the internet (conducted via Zoom)
- 7Bath with flowers (white chrysanthemum) and energy cleanse scrub with natural sea-salt, Epsom salt or himalaya pink salt before session (optional)
- 8Essential oil (Lavender, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Frankincense, Orange or oil blends like Clarity, Brain Power). This is not compulsory, only if you already have the oils at home.
- 9A big jug or mug of warm water with lemon slices
- 10An open mind and heart
Goals & Intentions Full Moon Workshop
Date: 23 July 2021 (Friday)
Time: 9 PM (GMT+8)
Place: Online (Zoom)
Price: FREE (Normal RM180)
Please register to join this event. Spots are limited and it's on first come, first serve basis.
The event begins in:
You missed out!
About Jessie Lee
With over 20 years of diverse experience including an 8-year stint as an instructor under Dato’ Joey Yap and the Mastery Academy, Jessie is now an independent household name in Chinese Metaphysics with a string of A-list clientele including high profile entrepreneurs and top management of global brands, celebrities, royalties and politicians from both the local and international scene.
Taking her skills, accuracy and razor-sharp instincts as lead consultant to the international stage, Jessie has also successfully expanded her reach to Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, China, Australia, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
Going beyond her key objectives of impacting lives through Chinese Metaphysics, Jessie is known to push boundaries and affect change through creativity and innovation when it comes to putting Chinese Metaphysics on the map. In October 2013, Jessie secured a spot in The Malaysia Book of Records for the largest ever Tarot Reading participation, and has been steadily expanding her worldwide presence since.